The Board and Management of St Barbara are committed to maintaining high standards of ethics, integrity and statutory compliance in all Company dealings.
The Board publishes a Corporate Governance Statement annually in conjunction with the Annual Report. The following information is reproduced from the Company’s 2016 Corporate Governance Statement.
The Corporate Governance Statement describes the Corporate Governance framework in place that underpins the delivery of these objectives, and the Company’s conformance with the ASX Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations (3rd Edition) (“the ASX Principles and Recommendations”), by reference to each of the stated principles.
Contents of the Corporate Governance Statement
Principle 1: Lay solid foundations for management and oversight
Principle 2: Structure the Board to add value
Principle 3: Act ethically and responsibly
Principle 4: Safeguard integrity in financial reporting
Principle 5: Make timely and balanced disclosure
Principle 6: Respect the rights of shareholders
Principle 7: Recognise and manage risk
Principle 8: Remunerate fairly and responsibly
The full Corporate Governance Statement is available by clicking here.
- Audit and Risk Committee Charter
- Board Charter
- Health,Safety,Environment & Community Committee Charter
- Proposal Committee
- Remuneration Committee Charter
- Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption Policy
- Code of Conduct
- Community Relations Policy
- Conflict of Interest and Related Parties Policy
- Continuous Disclosure and External Communication Policy
- Diversity Policy
- Donations Sponsorships Community Programs Policy
- Environmental Policy
- Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Risk Management Policy
- Securities Dealing Policy
- Social Media Policy
- Whistleblower Policy